Monday, March 12, 2012

Out of the gate

So this blog is currently just so I can place my thoughts in some form of order as I test out A Song of Ice and Fire and so others can see how that goes down.
Briefly looking over the rule system of ASIF I really think this may become my favorite fantasy roleplaying system. It seems far more balanced for non-combat adventures than DnD ever appeared to be. It also has a much more in depth medieval world than even my beloved Bretonians of Warhammer. In this 'review' I plan to go over House and Character creation, mass-combat, single combat, and Intrique. Because its me and I like to have more than just a set apart scenario to try these on I will endeavor to have an adventure that kinda-sorta ties these things all together. For those very few of you who will see this.... enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment